Get a significant competitive advantage by shorter lead times!
The quality of offered products and services is substantially influenced by interconnecting of all activities in company (interconnecting of sales, construction, preparation of production, production, purchase and logistics) where some departments are managed by standard plans (e.g. production department) but others are managed by projects (e.g. construction).
The key advantage of Allium Dynamic Manufacturing is interconnecting of the pre-production periods with other activities such as sales, production planning, purchase, production or quality management.
- Shortening of lead times due to interconnecting of pre-production periods with other activities (sales, production planning, purchase, production, ...)
- Faster response to customer’s demand and accuracy in keeping the specification
- Faster reaction on customer’s specification changes
- Exact and fast creation of a quote
- Promise the shortest possible but realizable delivery dates
- Activities to be carried out with regard to product development (sequential release)
- Pre-production periods management
- Construction – managing of tasks and load of construction resources
- PDM solution (organization of construction documentation)
- TPP (Technical Preparation of Production)
- Approval procedure – clarifying of customer’s requirement and verification of the ability to keep the required delivery date
- Multi-state releasing of products into production (construction modification card)
- Constructional development of products based on the current (existing) routings and bills of material (incl. multi-level)
- Support of constructional development – finding of common semi-products with the possibility of constructional modifications
- Support of approval procedure for routing or material modifications concerning production orders
- Complete production process documentation within a production order - finding all changes made within production based on the approval procedure
- Check of allowed relations between bills of material and routings during release of production order
- Interconnection of project management and planning process
The planning process includes relations to the pre-production periods with the information about the latest possible start of the pre-production work to be able to finish the order in time
- Production orders tree (connections among production orders) and bulk transfer of the production orders in time according to the change of the delivery date.
- Connection of serial numbers with predefined customer’s ID numbers
- Products configuration support – automatic text generation on documents according to the configuration
- Dispatch support – picking lists (Customer IDs, complete documentation preparation including certification) including availability check of all dispatch requirements